Joseph Lost 147 Pounds in One Year

Joseph Lost 147 Pounds in One Year

It’s said the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

At 365 pounds, Joseph’s first step was finding a workout program that he could get through and, more importantly, stick with.

Then he found CIZE, FOCUS T25, Shaun Week, Body Beast, and CORE DE FORCE.

Shaun T, Sagi, Joel, and Jericho helped him power through their programs and gave him the confidence to keep going and keep working so he could lose 147 POUNDS in one year!

Here is Joseph’s story:

Joseph’s Life, Before

I had little to no confidence and felt defeated when it came to finding a workout routine that fit me and I could physically do.

I was concerned that I wouldn’t be around to see my sons grow up. I had back issues, had numbness in my legs, couldn’t sleep, and made excuses about why I couldn’t take my son to the park because I was out of shape and embarrassed.

I weighed 365 pounds and was classified by my doctor as morbidly obese. I wore a 5XL shirt and a size 46 pants, and I had terrible posture. Needless to say, I was not in a good place physically or mentally.

Joseph’s Transformation

The biggest problem, in the beginning, was just being able to complete one workout. I used Shaun T’s words to power me through CIZE, FOCUS T25, and Shaun Week.

I used Sagi, Jericho, and Joel to power me through CORE DE FORCE and Body Beast. Their common message was that I can do it and not to give up.

The biggest challenge was my confidence, especially how big I had gotten, but their words gave me the confidence to push forward and to keep going.

What I liked about all the programs from CIZE to CORE DE FORCE was that they were different and challenged me. I loved CIZE because of the music and cardio. I loved FOCUS T25 because it was a little more challenging, but it was only 25 minutes.

I loved Body Beast because it helped me build strength. I loved CORE DE FORCE to help tighten my core and taught me some great fighting moves and balance. I loved 3 Day Refresh to help flush my system. And I love Shakeology to help with the daily cravings!

And doing these programs in a Challenge Group really helped keep me on track and accountable. Everyone in the group was super supportive and nice. The Challenge Groups helped me grow as a Team Beachbody Coach, and I was able to meet some truly great people.

Joseph’s Life, After

In a year, I lost 147 pounds, 10+ inches off my waist, and I went from a size 46 pants to size 34 pants!

I no longer have back issues and the numbness in my legs is gone. My body fat percentage is at 13 percent and my overall health is outstanding. I sleep great at night and I’m no longer snore.

The biggest thing is that I can keep up with my son and take him to the park without huffing and puffing.

I love the way I look in my clothes and the muscle gains. I am also proud that I am able to lead INSANITY LIVE group fitness classes at a local gym, and I just feel great!

I am so proud of everything I was able to accomplish and am looking forward to the future!

See Joseph’s amazing weight-loss journey: