There’s nothing like the aroma of freshly baked banana bread wafting through your kitchen.
But if you don’t have time to make banana bread from scratch and want a quick, delicious way to satisfy your banana craving, try these Banana Bread Protein Bites made with Vanilla Shakeology!
With only 8 ingredients and 10 minutes, you’ll be nibbling on a yummy (and convenient!) bite of banana bread goodness — without the baking and waiting.
- If you’re having trouble getting the dough to form by stirring, use clean hands to mix everything together.
- This is a great recipe to make with brown, overripe bananas. If your banana isn’t super ripe, heat it in the microwave for 1 minute to get a softer texture and better flavor.
- Swap finely chopped walnuts for chocolate chips, if desired.
Experience the sweet, creamy flavor of robust vanilla as your daily superfood dessert.
Banana Bread Protein Bites
These banana bread are filled with the delicious flavor of one of your favorite baked goods!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ cup / 50 g almond flour
- ½ cup / 55 g coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. mini semisweet (or dark) chocolate chips
Mash banana in a small bowl; stir in almond milk. Set aside.
Combine Shakeology, almond flour, coconut flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
Slowly add banana mixture, stirring constantly, until a soft cookie-dough texture is reached.
Shape into 12 equal balls, about 1½-inches (4 cm) in diameter. Roll in chocolate chips.
Serve immediately, or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 1 month.
Gluten Free (GF), No Dairy (ND), Quick ‘n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
*Total Sugar 6 g, Added Sugar 3 g
Container Equivalents (Regular)
Container Equivalents (Vegan)
½ Yellow B
2B Mindset Plate It!
Makes a great FFC.