Note: This recipe is intended for our U.K. audience.
This Green Vanilla Meal Replacement Shakeology smoothie, made with Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology, fresh spinach, banana, and ginger will help you stay on track.
Learn more about the Shakeology Meal Replacement Plan here.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavours here!
Green Vanilla Meal Replacement Shakeology
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
Servings: 1 meal replacement smoothie
High in Fiber (F), No Dairy (ND), High in Protein (P), Quick ‘n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
- 300 ml / 1¼ cup cold Alpro almond drink, no sugars, roasted
- 170 g / 1 cup ice (optional)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
- 25 g / 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- ½ medium banana (57 g)
- 2 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- Place almond milk, ice (if desired), Shakeology, spinach, banana, and ginger in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
*Amount Per Serving (1 meal replacement smoothie). The Nutrition Facts below provide estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 478 mg
Carbohydrates: 31 g
Fibre: 9 g
Sugars: 15 g
Protein: 19 g
2B Mindset Plate It!
A great protein side and FFC with bonus veggies.